Friday, July 11, 2008

Whats New? :o)


Jordyn's profile at 32 weeks! :o)




James loves reading books! He doesn't want to be read to though, he wants to look by himself! :o)



Dada took JayJay to the D.I. and got him these two trucks for $2 a piece! What a find! :o) James cried when Dave put them in the shopping cart, so Dave put Jay in the cart with them and then he was happy. :o) He LOVES these new trucks. Dave says its serious business, and its not all fun and games with James when it comes to playing trucks. :o) He gets this serious, intense look on his face. :o)


We are busy packing and getting ready to move back to UT and its very tiring for me, but I am looking forward to the cool nights in UT. :o) We have had so much fun here in AZ living close to my family, and we have fond memories of get togethers that we will always remember! :o) Thanks for everything! :o)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

hey! james is getting so big! how have you been feeling? you are getting so close to being done!

Casey :o) said...

Well, in general I am fine, but she moves a lot and stretches a lot which hurts at times. :o( And luckily James is such a big boy, he doesn't need to be held much. At my ultrasound they said she's measuring big, and then they said there isn't a lot of fluid around her and then they said not to worry cause there is still a "normal" amount of fluid around her, so I left the doc office feeling very confused and concerned, but I had Dave give me a blessing and he said she is perfectly fine and that everything will be okay, so I am no longer worried! :o)

Andrea said...

I love how doctors have a way of making you worry! Well, I am glad to hear that things are going good anyway. just be sure to take it easy you dont want to over do it. I noticed that the kiddos will both start with J's are you going to do that with all of your kids?

Andrea said...

i didnt even notice you guys are moving back to UT. good luck!