It does not matter where I place her on the floor in the living room, somehow she always ends up under the table! Ha ha! :o)
This green teddy bear is Jordyn's new fav, which is funny cause it was given to James by his cousin, Thomas, but since James has never cared about stuffed animals, it was up for grabs, and Jordyn was more than happy to adopt it! :o)
Typical playtime routine: James playing with cars on the sofa, and Jordyn playing with anything she runs into on the floor.... anything. :o)
Jordyn got her two bottom teeth this month! Over a month before James got his! Boy am I glad I am not nursing! Yikes! :o) And she is officially crawling! Watch out! :o) Its really funny though because she brings her hands way up when she takes a step. Just picture a cat when it has boots on. Hilarious. :o)
James has begun the potty training process... yeah, I know, he's not even two yet! But I am still determined and I am certain he is ready, so we have begun the project! He is an independent little guy, so we have to kind of make compromises, but I think we are making progress, and we are in no rush. :o)
My friend, Adrienne requested some baby bump photos, so here ya go darlin'! I wasn't gonna post any because for one, I think I look terrible in the ones I have taken so far, and for two I figure the novelty has worn off for everyone since they've already seen me like this twice before since 2007! But here ya go anyway - me at 16 weeks preg. :o)
1 comment:
finally saw this!!! soo cute!! and I LOVE the family easter photos. miss you guys cant wait to see the new little one soon!!
Post a Comment