
James decided to go "Night-night" in Mommy and Daddy's bed, because I had Jadyn laying there so I could put some clothes away and he thought it was HILARIOUS that they both were laying there with the blanket on them! He just loved it. :o)


Jadyn loves any attention from her siblings and is very patient if they start to get too crazy around her. :o) She notices a lot of things now and a couple days ago I found her studying her fist while getting her diaper changed, it was very cute! :o)
"Airplane!!!" -- James :o)
Jordyn thinks she needs to organize the dirty diapers in Jadyn's diaper pail, she is a great helper! :o)

Jadyn is such a happy, smiley girl! :o) She loves to talk and would rather have a convo with me than eat! She's so fun! :o)


Jordyn took a nasty spill outside and cut up her poor little nose pretty bad! :o( Poor baby!


We call Jordyn our "bottomless pit", because she never stops eating! And she also insists on shoving more in her mouth even when its totally full! :o)
We all had a good laugh when Dave put a diaper on Brady, but as you can see, Brady didn't think it was so funny. :o)
And for the next couple days, James was trying to put a diaper on him again. He was never successful. :o)
I call her my "Lil Rock Star"! She loves music and dances to ANYTHING, which cracks us up! :o)



James and Jordyn are ALWAYS kissing Jadyn, anywhere they can get to her (ie: her feet or hands), but they prefer to kiss her head. She is very loved by them. :o)


















Jordyn is my big girl drinking from a straw! She was so proud of herself! :o)
James still likes to make a mess when eating yogurt! :o) But when he's not in a silly mood, I think he does pretty well! :o)



Jordyn was reaching over her bottle trying to touch Jadyn, it was very cute. She loves being next to her. :o)



One day she'll be like mom and tear it up out on the lake! But for now, she'll just tear it up in the driveway. :o)



We stay pretty busy, and we try to have lots of fun. So far we are all surviving and the kids are doing great. They all sleep well and eat well and are generally happy and don't drive me nuts! :o) Jadyn goes to bed for the night between 9 and 10pm and gets up about 5 or 6am, so even though I can't wait for her to continue the 12 hour stretch at night (she's done that only once so far) but its still good enough sleep for me to get through the day. Of course its nice when the planets align and all three are asleep during the day and I can get a nap, but I don't ever plan on that, cause its not a regular occurrence. :o)
1 comment:
Cute pictures. Jadyn is so adorable. She looks like a good baby. I love the picture of Jordyn and Jadyn on the blanket. Jordyn looks so big. By the way love the vests of James and Jordyn. So cute!!!!
Post a Comment