We drove through the night to get to Phoenix to spend New Years with some of my family and friends and escape the cold for a few days... :o)
James was in heaven on this scooter that my stepdad has! I have to say that Dave and I enjoyed riding on it as well. :o)
Jordyn loved the attention from her older cousins, Ashlyn and Sarah, and they enjoyed dressing her up. :o)
Sarah was a big help when taking care of Jadyn! She has a half-sibling back home that's Jadyn's age, so she knew just what to do! :o)
I was able to get together with some old friends from high school, Kayla and Chelsea, and Kayla's daughter, Kennedy and James were having a blast chasing each other around! So cute! I was sorry that Jordyn was napping at my mom's, cause she and Kennedy are just about the same age! And they would've had fun, too. :o)
And Chelsea is preg with her first baby - a boy!!! And I am so excited for her! It was fun to get together and share experiences and whats been going on. :o)
Jadyn seems to like to suck on her first two fingers, although in some of these photos I noticed she's sucking on three! Ha ha! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment