Chickens! :o)
My bro in law, Don, called Dave, "The Chicken Whisperer", cause Dave and his siblings always had chickens as pets growing up and so Dave not only knows how to care for them and play with them, but he knows how to hypnotize them! :o) Its hilarious! Well, James is now what I like to call, "The Chicken Whisperer Apprentice"!
James not only knows how to catch them and handle them, but from watching Dave, he learned how to hypnotize them himself!!! And he'll do it in funny places, too! :o)
Dave said he even saw James hypnotize all four in row and started giving a nursery lesson to them! I wish I could have witnessed that! :o)
I kept trying to get pics of James and I'd say, "Smile!" And so in this pic he stuck the chicken named "Rupert" in front of the camera and said, "Smile!" :o)
Dave and Jordyn are holding the chicken named, "Babar" and Jordyn doesn't like to hold them, but she does like to kiss them! Ha ha! :o)
Jordyn has been practicing for a long time to put on shoes, whether they are hers or someone else's, too big, or too small. But the shoes she's wearing in these photos are great because she can easily take them on and off herself! And the velcro makes it even easier! And actually the majority of them time she puts them on the right feet, too! I'm not sure if she really knows or is just lucky. :o) It was so awesome to be able to say, "Okay Jordyn, go put on your shoes to go bubye!" And next thing I know she's got 'em on the right feet and she's heading outside! :o)
Jadyn really seems to actually enjoy eating now, especially trying to feed herself, and she really likes french fries! :o)
She doesn't like to be stationary unless there are people joining her on the floor. :o) She prefers to be on the go in her walker, and she's actually pretty talented in it too! She can maneuver her way into any room and back out again, doing three-point turns or even backing all the way down the hallway, I am shocked by her skills! :o) But whats hilarious is it terrifies her sibs if she approaches them in it cause it actually can hurt if she catches your feet just right! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment