Well, I've got 2 & 1/2 weeks to go and I'm feeling more and more anxious! But I'm trying not to read every little thing to mean I'm in labor! Ha! :o) Everyone says I'll know without a doubt when its the real thing, so I'm trying to just relax. :o) Its hard not to be jealous when others who were due at the same time as me have already had their babies! The most important thing is that he and I are healthy and doing well and so far thats been the case, so I really can't complain. :o) At my most recent doc visit I found out that he is still head down (woo hoo!) and I am about 60% effaced and still 1 cm dilated, so its not much different from my last visit, but I'm just happy that he is still doing great! One weird thing (that I found out is normal) is that I have lost 1 pound from my last visit! And I had gained four pounds the previous week! My body does such strange things, it never ceases to amaze me! He is literally trying shove his foot through my skin as I type and its getting less cute and more uncomfortable with every day that passes! Ha! :o) I try to look at the bright side - maybe he'll be a track star! :o) It is fun though, cause I can practically hold his little foot in my hand when he does that - so thats been cool! :o) I can't wait to play with his little feet for real! :o) On a quirky note, I found out at my Lamaze class that sometimes stormy weather can make your water break, and we just had a storm come in last night and its been stormy and rainy all day today - so here's hoping! Ha ha! :o) On a funny note, recently we celebrated Brady's 1st birthday and so there were some balloons left over from the little party we had and Dave couldn't resist popping one, and since I knew he was about to, I was able to plug my ears, but our poor little baby in my belly didn't see it coming and after it made its loud bang, my belly bounced! Ha ha! I said, "Dave, you scared him!" Ha ha! Cute, huh? :o) Thanks for reading!
3 comments:
CASEY!!! you have a baby in you belly. and I haven't seen you in forever. I am soo excited for you!`
Stormy weather today... when is the little farr coming?
Post a Comment