James took his first boat ride on Friday, June 15th and when he wasn't eating, he was sleeping which was really nice for Mommy, since I was dying to go wakeboarding! I didn't last long cause I am really weak in those muscles, but the few minutes I got to spend doing it was so worth the soreness the next day! And the water felt soooo good! Our thermometer on our boat said the water was 75 degrees! We don't know if that was correct or not, but we don't care! :o)
On Saturday, June 16th James slept 9 hours straight that night! We thought the six to seven hours he'd been doing were good, but 9 hours was heaven! :o) It was especially nice since we had a big day planned the next day! James' cousin Megan Farr was being blessed at Grandma and Grandpa Farr's home! We all had a good time and James was very good for everyone who held him! Pretty much all of Dave's extended family thought James looked just like Dave! That is, all except Dave's father Fred!
Jamie holds his head still really well when he's at our shoulders, and really high when he's on his tummy now! We are so proud! He is definitely a kicker! Which I already knew that from when he was inside me! He loves to kick around in his bouncy seat to make it rock, and when we are trying to put on his pants and socks after a diaper change! He thinks that is funny! :o) He also loves to talk! Especially to Mommy! On Monday, June 18th, he clearly (& with a lot of intent) said what I call his first sentence! He said to me, "Ah oo, ah oo, ah ooo." And then after I responded, he said, "Th-ooh." He also watched his first tv show that day! He was playing on the floor while I was watching, "Dr. Phil", and I realized he was watching, too! So I changed the channel to the cartoon show, "Curious George", and he watched almost the whole episode! I was amazed! :o) Its so much fun with him, everyday wondering what he'll do next!
1 comment:
that is sooo cute! i love the photos of him in a life jacket. every new little thing a baby does is sooo cute.
Post a Comment