Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's Official! :o)












It's Official! I have the cutest kid on the planet! Just Kidding! To me, he is! :o) But seriously though, some of you may have already known that Dave was looking into going to flight school to become a commercial airline pilot, and we were pretty certain we were going to one particular school, but after doing further research he found a much better school where he could finish a lot sooner and where I could feel safe living in the location of the school! Yay! :o) So, he starts school on January 7th, 2008, and the school is in Arizona, so we will be moving back to where we first met, married, and lived for the first year and a half of our married lives! :o) I am especially excited to be living closer to my mom & step-dad, & two of my sisters and their families! And since thats where I attended high school, I have friends I am excited to see again! :o) We are sad, however, to move away from Dave's family, and take away one of only three of their grandchildren! :o( Its a leap of faith, but we believe this is what the Lord wants for us, and we are certain that this is the right career move for Dave, one he can be happy about and proud of! We also think that James will like the idea that his Daddy flies planes! Ha ha! :o)

We were lent some new clothes for Jame-James courtesy of Dave's generous cousin, Suzie & her husband, Billy - the clothes are so cute & we love it all! Thanks guys! :o)

1 comment:

Tania Farr said...

LOVE THE HAT.
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS.WE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH.YOU NEED TO CAME MORE OFTEN BEFORE YOU MOVE.