He sits so well on his own now! I don't even have to put anything behind him to catch him - although I still do sometimes just to be safe! :o) All bundled and ready for a stroll through the neighborhood! :o) He did successfully eat the camera... :o) James loves practicing his rolling skills, he is quite the little tumbler! :o) He insists on sitting up in his bouncy seat now! He's so funny! :o) He has been eating solids and drinking out of his sippy cup since 4 months old, but now he wants to feed himself! Its quite the spectacle! And as of 3 weeks ago we had him try those dissolving snack puffs, and he loves them! It took the first few tries to figure out he needed to chew them - or "gum" them, as most would say! :o) Its so handy to use when we are out! :o) He just wants to be all grown-up! He loves to be sung to and sometimes I swear he starts singing along! Its so adorable! There's so much more to write, but so little time! Thanks for visiting! :o)
1 comment:
LOVE THE PICTURES.JAMES IS GETTING SO BIG.HE IS A HANSEN LITTLE BOY.I LOVE TO HOLD HIM.
Post a Comment