

Aunt Lisa was nice enough to assemble it for him! Aunt Lisa bought Jamers the Sweet Santa Suit he's sportin' in these next photos!
and they were so good and so funny for all of them! :o)



We joked that this was like going back in time and seeing Dave and his little brother Curtis as kids! Of course Dave would've been the older one, but these boys just look so much like their Daddy's its hilarious! :o)
We have officially moved into our apartment and are finally settling in. I still have lots of unpacking to do, but I get a little done everyday. Its much warmer here, fortunately for me since I have two little guys who LOVE to be outside. And it makes it nicer for apartment living with a dog, since its pleasant outside for walks. Dave is realizing how intense this pilot program is, but after over-coming a little motion sickness and finally getting some better rest, I think he's getting the hang of things. :o) He has lots of studying to do, but he gets to fly everyday, and I think he's enjoying himself. We get to see him a lot more than I thought we would. He has early mornings, but he can come home pretty early in the evening and James couldn't be happier when Dada walks through the door. Brady of course is jumping out of his skin every time as well. :o)



We joked that this was like going back in time and seeing Dave and his little brother Curtis as kids! Of course Dave would've been the older one, but these boys just look so much like their Daddy's its hilarious! :o)James is 8 month's old now and finally has a little tooth thats broken through on the bottom left and from what I can see, I don't think the other is very far behind. He obviously took it like a champ, since I had no idea it was happening until he chomped on my knuckle and I felt something very sharp! Ha! :o) He is a pretty laidback kid who doesn't really complain about anything. It used to be that food was the only thing he cried about (cause he wanted it ALL the time) but he seems to have outgrown that now, and eats til he's full and doesn't ask for more! Funny little guy. :o)
Everywhere we go, people just gush over Jame-James. And when I say gush, I mean, GUSH! Like, I think he's just the most adorable boy that ever lived, but when you get a random person in Wal-Mart or Sprouts saying that to you, its pretty flattering! He smiles at everyone and totally flirts and plays it up, its hilarious. He gets lots of attention, and I think he loves it. :o)
He laughs a lot at Brady. Especially if Brady whines about anything, Jay thinks its hysterical. He is very interested in his ceiling fan. And he gets plenty of enjoyment out of the cardboard boxes lying around. He's already had a playdate with his boy cousins and they all had a great time - we can't wait to do it again - hopefully to go swimming! Yay! :o) I can't wait, James loves to go swimming. And we have a floatie thing we are dying to try it out with him now that he is old enought to use it.
We miss everyone there in good ol' Utah, but we don't miss freezing our tushies off!










1 comment:
I can't handle how big all the babies are getting. He sure looks cute in that santa suit.
Post a Comment