Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Newcomer to Our Blog?

What, might you ask, is she talking about? Are we getting a new dog? No. Is someone moving in with us? Not exactly. On approximately Sept. 6th 2008, we will be welcoming a new little face to join Jay in all the pictures on our blog! Yes, I am 8 weeks pregnant! We are so thrilled! Jamers will be sixteen months when he/she comes and I think that will be so fun for him to have a playmate that close in age. We were shooting for 18 months, but the little guy/girl I think is anxious to come to this earth! :o) In case you were wondering, I feel great. A bit tired and ferociously hungry at times, but other than that I wouldn't even guess I was pregnant, which would explain why I didn't know I was until recently actually, thats how easy pregnancy is for me, are you jealous? Ha ha! Just kidding. :o)

6 comments:

Tania Farr said...

i am so excited for you.congradulations!James will love to have a brother or sister to play with.Congradulations again!

Elizabeth and Russ said...

AHHHHHHH!!!! I am so excited for you guys. That is so awesome, I am going to put a countdown on my blog for you!! Since they will be so close in age, I will hope for a boy for you, but girls sure are fun!! Congratulations

Tania Farr said...

:)congradulations!We are all so excited for you.It was good to be able to talk to you the other day.good luck with a pregnancy.:)

Kirsten said...

I am gald pregnacy is easy for you!!! and CONGRATS

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I had been telling Rochelle in the past couple weeks I was wondering when you were gonna be pregnant again!
--Kourtney

Amy Williams said...

case!!! CONGRATS. That is crazy but I am happy for you guys. How is everything going?