I miss our home terribly, you definitely don't know what you got 'til its gone! But I love being here! It is so nice and warm for walks and going to the park, and on President's Day my two sisters that live by me, brought their kids over and we all went swimming in the heated pool which is conveniently located a very short walk from our apartment! Woo Hoo! We literally were there all day, until the sun went down. James & his cousins are swimming machines! :o) We can't wait to hit up all the many water park type things they have here in AZ!
Brady got all shaved for the summer, but he'll probably need a refresher shave in a month. He looks like a completely different dog! Ha! He's been very good adjusting to apartment living, and thoroughly enjoys all the walks, and vistors and trips to the dog park.
Dave is doing very well in school. As we suspected it is very intense and apparently used to be a military program. (Not a shocker) And I can honestly say that Dave is doing exceptionally well considering 5 out of the original 9 in his class have dropped out of the program! He also has passed every exam the first time, and most importantly the first big FAA checkride that determines whether or not he even continues in the program! And he passed and therefore obtained his Private Pilot's License! He's officially a pilot! Unfortunately, he's not done yet. He still has more to do before getting hired on with an airline, but I am confident he will continue to do well, and accomplish all his goals.
2 comments:
your house looks sooo sad :(
so he has a licence, but he needs to have flying time?? or he already gets hired on?
I have to say that I do not like to say bye.It was hard to know that I would not have a friend to talk to when I needed (Casey),and see every sunday James cute little face and smile.Also to know that Thomas would not have friends to play every Sunday (David and Brady).Thomas LOVES David it is so funny.Every day he asks "where is David"? Now he plays with a white car and when he can't find it he cames to me and asks"mommy where is David car?"
Post a Comment