Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Big Boy Standing! :o)





James still rolls everywhere to get around, but he frequently wants me to stand him up next to something. Its not good enough to be in the exersaucer or a walker, he wants to feel free. So this leopard print thing sure comes in handy and my sister loaned us a LeapFrog Play Table thing which is perfect, and he loves it! I'll post pictures of that soon! He doesn't really move his feet yet, but when he does, my sister also loaned us a "lawn mower" looking type walker thing, that he he can push and walk with. Right now he's more interested in the wheels and wants to play with it like a car. Dave's next order or business is to get James a really cool truck/car that he can play with. He is very interested in them. Not only the toy cars to play with, but we will often take a walk to the busy street so James can watch and scream at the cars that drive by. It is quite the sight to see! He also gets very excited about the waterfall & pond by the apartment clubhouse. :o)
You can see in the top picture his lone tooth! We love it and we actually call him "Little Tooth" now sometimes! Ha ha! :o) I can't call him toothless anymore! Ha! :o)
Jay is completely over his puking problem, but might not be completely over his digestion issues. We are able to give him normal formula now, and I only give him certain types of solids with the frequent prunes feedings & extra liquids to keep his stool soft. He enjoys drinking out of Mom's water bottle. :o) So I think I need to give his bowels some time to mature. He sure loves eating on the floor with Mama. I make up a sandwich or cut up fruit and we sit and eat while we watch Winnie the Pooh or whatever is on the Disney Channel. :o)

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

oh man he is going to love this post when he gets older.

Tania Farr said...

James is such a cute litle boy.He is sure growing up.We are so excited to see you guys on March 4.It will be fun to play with James and be able to talk to you guys in person.