James went to the park to play with his cousins! While he wasn't too thrilled about the baby swings (not quite sure why) he sure enjoyed the sand! A little hesitant at first with one hand clutched to mom's arm, that soon changed and he quickly dove in! And no, he wasn't eating the sand, although it looks like he was! :o)




He played & had lots of fun with cousins, Adrienne (12), Colin (4), & Caleb (2)!
Someone is hiding...
PEEKABOO! :o)
James was caught being cute!
Trying to catch a shot of the curls!

LOVE 'EM! :o)
Where's James?
Among all the bright toys, he's still the brightest - in more ways than one! :o)


Jay loves his LeapFrog PlayTable! There lots of buttons to push and lots of music - I think he gives it two thumbs up! :o) He is getting a little better at moving his feet once he's standing, too! :o)


Jay also loves playing with the baby in the mirror, he laughs and talks to him, and the cutest part is when he gives him kisses! :o)
As of a week ago, I think, I weighed James at my sister's and he weighed 21 lbs.! Funny, he feels heavier. :o) I can't wait to take him in for a check-up to get all the current stats! :o)
James still rolls (like a pro) and yes, we've tried EVERYTHING to get him to crawl, I think he just might skip that stage altogether which I am okay with, but what I have noticed is that he will do his own version of the army crawl, but not get his own toys, to get Brady's toys. Aha, that was the one thing I hadn't thought of. :o)
3 comments:
how fun that you can spend time outside playing in the park. I like the pictures of him in the mirror.
Sam took awhile to crawl, but what seemed to work for him was a pop-up book that I read to him and then set it on the floor just a little out of his reach and boy did he go for it!
He is such a big kid,playing in the sand.I love the pictures of him with sand all over.He is soooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment