There is a cool outdoor mall not too far from us that has a fun play area and James had a GREAT time! Especially since there was this adorable little girl that was flirting with him and he kept staring at her and trying to touch her hand and her hair, it was so cute it made me laugh! :o)







Jamz love his walks! :o) He gets all comfy - maxin' & relaxin'! :o)



Fun in the hallway at church! :o)
Tryin' to get a picture of his curls! We'll have to take a better one and post it! :o)

Fun with mom's keys at church! :o)
Fun with Grandmama playing in the mirror! :o)


This probably isn't what you think it is - no, its not some fraternity initiation! I guess its a tradition in flight school, that after taking your first solo flight, you get your "apron strings" cut, so to speak. And since Dave was wearing a t-shirt, they just pretty much destroyed it with a pair of scissors. Luckily it was a crappy shirt. :o)
Falling asleep at church! :o)

HAPPY GUY! :o)
3 comments:
I love the way his feet are up in the stroller.
yea for dave passing the "big exam"
I LOVE the pictures of James.He is such a happy little guy.
Casey your hair looks cute!
Congratulations David on the pilot program.We are happy for you guys.
Congrats on the private ticket Dave! I remember getting my shirt cut off as well, except mine was one I loved. I was too happy at the time to get mad until I got home. You'll have to let me know if you have any questions or need any help with anything at all! Good luck with the rest of the course and fly safe.
Dan
Post a Comment