So he crawls around and pulls himself up on everything! And Dave was working with him standing alone and after that he started being bold and purposely letting go of stuff and he was standing for a really long time over and over! And Dave was sitting on the floor and so Jay would use his lap to get up onto his feet and then he would let go and straighten himself out and stand there waiting for praise! Ha ha ha ha! It was so funny! And so at one point I was cheering him on while he was standing there and he CLEARLY wanted Daddy to notice and as soon as Dave saw and whooped and hollered, James got all happy and you could tell he was soooo proud of himself! So thats the new thing he's practicing is letting go and free standing, so its only a matter of time before we can get him to take his first step! :o) I forgot to mention a while back that when he's standing and playing, a lot of times he will be up on his tip toes! I always see him on his tip toes, it cracks me up! :o) He loves to go to playplaces and I love to take him and watch him & play with him!
Dave had a busy week and a half after returning to school and he passed his multi-engine checkride! Yee haw! :o) Now he starts the Instrument portion, and thats all I know! It was a big deal that he passed cause the guy who tested him is notorious for failing people, but Dave passed his first try! Yay for Dave! :o) He is staying busy and enjoying every minute of it!
4 comments:
I am so jealous of your splash park and cool playground in the mall. James looks so cute in just his onsie, tan and chunky thighs, I love that. Congrats on the free standing, you're right it is only a matter of time that he'll be taking that first step. Dan and I would seperate ourselves sitting on the floor and have Sam walk back and forth between us and slowly seperating ourselves further apart, but it is important that they learn their balance by standing first from what I have read. Our video of Sam walking was probably a week or two after learning.
YEA DAVE! YEA JAMES!!! um so here I am looking at pictures of james in a splash park and out side it is a blizzard. the snow flakes are like an inch in diameter. it's crazy.
I love all the pictures of james. and that is so fun that his swiming gear matches dave's
Thomas said oh!mommy look James is soooooooooo cute ah ah.
Hi guys!
Long time no see. It's Rob and Kimmie. Your baby is sooo cute!
Post a Comment