
...profile view
...a head on view
... and her left foot! :o)
Yay! I just think ultrasounds are the coolest thing ever, not to mention a blessing to be able to catch a glimpse of your unborn child and be able to check on them! :o) I am now 19 weeks along, feeling great, and she moves ALL the time! I remember Jay moving a lot, but I think she moves more! Ha! :o) She was moving a lot during the u/s so that kind of made it hard for the tech to get the photos she wanted, she kept having to jiggle my belly! :o) And she was actually jumping, it was so funny to watch, and now I have a visual to go with the funny sensation! My mother and I both noticed that while James CLEARLY had his father's nose & profile in his u/s, (and still is the spitting image!)we think Jordyn has my nose and profile, so that will be fun if she ends up looking like me! :o) Isn't that what everyone wants, a "mini-me"? Ha ha! :o) Can you tell I'm excited? :o)
I HAVE to share the news that James has BOTH top teeth coming in at once! Poor guy! He hasn't been his usual chipper self, and its obvious why! I can't wait, his photos look so cute with the bottom two teeth, I am excited for the top two! He's growing up! :o) And he really has not done much of any biting! I am shocked, but glad! :o) No one wants to have to scold their baby for something they really can't help. :o) I just try to make sure I keep him happy and on his schedule and that he has plenty to chew on if he needs it. :o)
He does this funny smile now for the camera where he squints his eyes and scrunches his nose up, and I love it! :o) He is getting into cupboards, dumping Brady's water dish, eating stuff off the ground... what have I created????? :o)
And he actually broke Brady's water dish! If you've seen our dining table and chairs you know they are taller, they are actually counterheight, and I put Brady's water and food dish up on the chair, thinking it was out of sight and out of reach, I guess not, cause next thing I knew the dish shattered! Luckily, James escaped with only a tiny cut on his big toe, and a wet bum. But Brady has to settle for a temporary dish until we can replace it. :o( If thats the worse thing that happens, I'll certainly be happy. :o) Kids are an adventure for sure. :o)
4 comments:
I just LOVE the ultrassound pictures.It's amazing what tecnology can do.James is getting soooo big and cute as always.
Hey! Congrats on your exciting news! Girls are so much!! PINK, PINK, PINK!! Hope things keep going good for you guys! Take care!!
Congratulations on the news. That's exciting you are having a girl!
oh my gosh. I feel like we just found out that you were pregnant and now you already have had an ultra sound. CRAZY!!! when is she due?
Post a Comment