Jordyn Marie Farr
Born on August 20th, 2008
at 12:49pm
6 lbs. 4 oz.
18 & 3/4 inches
"Chikita Burrita." -- Grandmama (a.k.a. My Mom)
She is so tiny and adorable! She sleeps a lot! And doesn't seem to care near as much about eating as James did when he was first born! Sounds like a typical girl in my family! :o)
She is an absolute angel, and she doesn't really do much of any crying. :o)
She is a pretty easy baby to take care of. Its just getting James used to her being around thats been the hard part. :o)
8 comments:
Oh Casey she is so cute!! I see a lot of james in her. Congrats!! Was she early? Oh I hope all keeps going well for you. Congrats again!
Congrats Casey and Dave, Jordyn is oh so gorgeous...and you casey........you look great. I wish I looked like after i had Kai....
She is SO adorable! What cute little kiddos you have! Congrats!
You seem to have one mold for your beautiful babies!! There are a couple of pictures where she seems to look exactly like James. Congratulations!!
It was sure fun to take care of James.Thomas just loves cousin James and he is always so excited when James cames to play with him.Baby Jordan is precious.I am really happy the you guys live close by so I can see her often.Thomas likes baby Jordan so much that he wants her to be his sister.
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! We appreciate it! :o) Yes, she did come early! My calendar due date was the Sept. 5th, and my ultrasound due date was Aug. 29th, and she came the 20th! Jordyn and James looked alike at birth, but that changes everyday, I think she looks like my side of the family. :o)
Jordan is so cute - I can't wait to come and visit the little burrito baby! I hope to see you all soon!
congratulations! I didn't even know! She is so beautiful. You guys make some seriously cute kids! And you are amazing. Is it tons harder with two so far? Hope all is well! And yes it will be fun to get them together!
Post a Comment