Monster Truck! :o)

Grandma & Grandpa Farr treated Dave, James, Dave's Bro, Curtis and his son, Thomas, to a ride in the monster truck/monster bus that was in the Sears parking lot giving rides to raise money for charity. Bonnie and I agreed the ride was ridiculously short for the price, but all the boys had a great time! :o)


Neither boy thought it was very cool to sit on top of the wheel! Ha ha! :o)

Dave figured out how to get the job done and keep James happy! What a guy! :o)

James is getting more and more used to Jordyn and he's always trying to show her his cars or drive them on her head, I'm not giving him the opportunity to do the latter! :o) She sleeps better at night now and seems to be awake more in the day, but its still not much! She is an absolute angel! :o) She is very laid back and very low maintenance! She doesn't cry hardly ever! Not during a cold diaper change, not if I have to remove the food to burp her (James would cry and only stop to burp or finish eating) not if she pukes, not if she startles, she is amazing! :o)
I have been tagged to do stuff quite a few times and I'm so bad about remembering to actually do it! And finding the time to do it! So I'm finally doing one that Andrea tagged me for! Here goes:Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!Joys1.) My kids (& hubby)2.) My music3.) Playing games with my family4.) Eating yummy foodFears1.) Not being a good mom2.) Locking the kids in the car3.) Locking the keys in the carGoals1.) Make it through another day2.) Keep in touch with old friends3.) Make new friendsCurrent obsessions1.) My newborn daughter2.) My toddler son3.) Watching good movies with Dave when we have free timeFacts about Me1.) I love to laugh2.) I love to sing3.) I hate housework! I am tagging: Courtney, Tania, Elizabeth, Julie, Adrienne
1 comment:
cute hair james!!!
Post a Comment