She looked like such a big girl, I HAD to get photos of it! She holds her head very well. :o) At her one month doc appointment they said she weighed 7lb. 14oz. so she is fattening up! :o)
Grandma & Grandpa Farr came over and babysat Jordyn, so that Dave, James and I could go to Dave's longtime friend, Dan's wedding reception! Thanks Fred & Bonnie! And Congrats to Dan & Brandi! :o)
3 comments:
OMG!! what ADORABLE babies!! i miss you guys! can't wait to see the babies!
love,
a
She looks just like you, Casey! Tania's theory is that all the boys in the family look like their dads and all the girls look like thier moms. So far she's right!
I can hardly wait to meet Jordyn in a couple of weeks when I am home for conference!
Lisa
wow she is holding her head up amazingly, you would think she was older ;) yea fred an bonnie for baby sitting!
Post a Comment