Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween! :o)

At first James just looked around, baffled by it all, not sure what this was about, but by the end he knew the drill, and he'd run up to the door and wait and he'd reach into the bowl and grab candy with both hands and once, he even said, "Trick or treat!" He was running around and having a great time! :o) My mother, Gayle, made this pumpkin costume by the way, and James is the second of my mother's grandson's to wear it! :o)




James kept coming up to this girl! In this photo he even said, "Hi" or something else. I don't know if it was that she was a girl or if he liked her costume, but he definitely liked her. :o)





As you can see I am in a t-shirt! Yes, we are in Utah and yes, it was that warm! It was in the sixties! We were loving it! Even after it started raining it took a while to get cold enough to need to go indoors! :o)



James obviously was a pumpkin and his cousin, Thomas, was a member of the Lightning McQueen Pit Crew! Ya! :o) Both boys had a blast, and James tried candy for the first time and loved it! :o) And even though we had a peapod costume for Jordyn (she looked adorable in it!) I was planning on leaving her home assuming it would be freezing out, but then it was really warm, so I debated whether or not to bring her, but I knew it would be more fun for me not to have her along, so Grandma stayed home and tended her and I think it was fun for both of them. :o)

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

what no pic of her in the pea pod costume? who is the goon with the McD's shirt on? ;)

Casey :o) said...

I KNOW! I tried to take a pic, but the camera battery was dead and all the Halloween crap is packed away. :o( Ha ha ha! Yeah, he looked so funny! :o)

Craig and Lindsay said...

Casey!!! Oh my gosh, I am so glad I ran across your blog!! I miss you, it looks like everything is going well, your family is darling!!!
Love,
Lindsay Halverson

The Zemp Family said...

Hey Casey, I was blog stalking and I found yours and it really tripped me out because I have the same background. Anyway your family is so adorable. My son was a Pumpkin for halloween too are you watching me (ha ha). I'm glad to see that things seem to be going well for your family.

Amber Zemp