Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Picture Time! :o)









I think they look so much alike in this photo! :o)





He got out of the bath and immediately started playing with his cars and we were cracking up the whole time! :o)




Grandpa Farr was serenading her. :o)


Daddy was singing a song and making her dance, it was so cute! :o)


Many people have said she looks like me, and I used to agree, but every day she looks more and more like her Daddy! :o)




Her cheeks are glossy because I have ointment on them, because they get red and dry and cracked and apparently her daddy was that way as a child. :o)



Making car sounds! :o) Anytime he sees a car he shouts, "Car!"





James' vocabulary grows everyday, and the things he says most understandably are: Car, Cracker, Grape, Chuck E. Cheese, Belly Button, Ball, & Bubye. And for the first time today he said, "Wa." and pointed to his sippy cup of water! Yay! :o)

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

that arm in the one picture has impeccable placement.

Casey :o) said...

Ha ha ha! It took like 20 photos to get one that was that perfect! Ha!:o)

Adrienne said...

1. those rosy cheeks on Jordan are soooooo adorable.

2. Case I can already tell she has your laugh -- the way she thows her head back when she laughs.

3. That is the CUTEST munchkin pumpkin i have ever seen.