Thursday, January 29, 2009

Announcement Time! :o)


James can be extremely stingy with his hugs and especially his kisses, but he has them in abundance for Jordyn. :o) I never tire of it. :o)






James cracked me up, cause he looked like he had lipstick on after eating some M&M's!!!! Ha ha! :o)


Mealtime! And for now, Jordyn gets to watch from her Bumbo Seat. :o)

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

WOWOWOW great news!!! maybe your body just likes being prenant?
jk!

Tania Farr said...

Casey,it was so fun to get together and talk and talk. I feel so lucky to have you as my sister-in-law and been able to talk to you about anything and everything.Congratulations on 3rd baby. I am sooooooo excited! I had sooooo much fun watching James and Thomas playing together and Jordyn having a good time watching the big boys play.We need to get together more often.

Casey :o) said...

Yeah, Kirsten, I've been calling myself Fertile Myrtle! Ha ha! :o)

Casey :o) said...

Tania, I feel the exact same way. :o)