Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gums! :o)

My new favorite knickname for Jordyn is "Gums", cause she always gives this wide open mouth grin and of course, all you see is... GUMS! :o)

Jordyn really hates her baths and looks terrified the entire time, so I figured if she took it with James, maybe she'd actually enjoy it! And she did! Well, I never figured that James wouldn't want her in there with HIM! I think he mainly got bugged if she touched him. Better luck next time! But I am reminded of a poem that Dave likes to recite:
There's too many kids in this tub,
there's too many elbows to scrub,
just washed a behind
I'm sure isn't mine,
There's too many kids in this tub!

Jordyn loves her babydoll! :o) And she is sooo ready to crawl, she just goes backward for now. :o)



Jordy-lynn LOVES this doggy toy! She was lucky enough to have gotten one from Grandma and one from Aunt Carter! (Actually they were for both kids, but she enjoys it the most!) :o)
"Beep! Beep!"
"Vroom, Vroom!"
James was pretty excited to drive the car!




James' hair is pretty wild, and curly, and sometimes its fun and cooperates, but sometimes its just messy and unruly! I'm sorry to make you deal with this James, but I love the curls too much to cut them off again! :o)

No comments: