~We weighed him at Grandma & Grandpa Farr's on Sunday and he weighs approx. 15 pounds now! I call him my little chunker! :o) He's starting to need more food now (growing boy!) so I am giving him infant rice cereal with a spoon after nursing. It kills two birds with one stone, he gets more food, while giving him something to do! Ha ha! :o) And I am trying to eliminate his evening nap, since he doesn't seem to need it anymore, so he gets a morning nap and an afternoon nap and then sleeps a good solid 12 hours at night! So since he's awake a lot longer during the day, I am trying to get creative with things to keep him occupied! :o)
~We got some new books to read to him, he loves looking at the pictures, and we got these Baby Einstein flashcards that he loves looking at! They are suppose to over time teach him his colors and numbers and things! :o) He also studies smaller objects now like his baby fingernail clippers! They seem to fascinate him! :o)
~He is definitely a happy baby, he is not shy and he smiles at everyone! He loves watching babies and little kids, he is also turning into quite the flirt! :o)
~I have a magazine that gives ideas on different age appropriate developmental activities to do with your baby, and one we've been doing with him lately is to help teach him to scoot himself around on his belly! You put your hands against the bottoms of their feet and that way they can push off of you, and boy does Jamers enjoy doing that! He grunts along with a determined look on his face and when we sit him up to give him a break (cause he won't hardly stop on his own) he's all out of breath - it is so adorable! :o)
5 comments:
I love the pictures and I love your hair is beautiful.I can't believe how independent James is getting.I am so proud of you guys trying new staff with James.GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!
I love when you guys came over so I can play with James, is so much fun holding him and watch him look at Thomas so curious.I think they will be great friends.
I love the pictures and I love your hair is beautiful.I can't believe how independent James is getting.I am so proud of you guys trying new staff with James.GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!
I love when you guys came over so I can play with James, is so much fun holding him and watch him look at Thomas so curious.I think they will be great friends.
I love the pictures and I love your hair is beautiful.I can't believe how independent James is getting.I am so proud of you guys trying new staff with James.GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!
I love when you guys came over so I can play with James, is so much fun holding him and watch him look at Thomas so curious.I think they will be great friends.
I love the pictures and I love your hair is beautiful.I can't believe how independent James is getting.I am so proud of you guys trying new staff with James.GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!
I love when you guys came over so I can play with James, is so much fun holding him and watch him look at Thomas so curious.I think they will be great friends.
I love the pictures and I love your hair is beautiful.I can't believe how independent James is getting.I am so proud of you guys trying new staff with James.GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!
I love when you guys came over so I can play with James, is so much fun holding him and watch him look at Thomas so curious.I think they will be great friends.
Post a Comment