
Me & My Big Baby Boy! :o)

I'm sorry, but his eyes are blue in this picture! They look a different color depending on what he's wearing, who he's being held by, the lighting in the room, etc. :o)

Like I said, everything goes in the mouth! :o)


Fun in his walker! :o)

The many funny faces of James David Farr! :o)


Its pretty much impossible to keep up with all the daily discoveries I make when it comes to this little booger, and once I sit down at the computer to share my documentations, I blank! All I can say is, he's getting heavier, stronger, smarter, & cuter EVERYDAY! :o) Oh wait! I remembered something funny! After I nursed him the other day, I yawned and at the end of my yawn I looked at him and he had opened his mouth! He was imitating me! It made me laugh out loud cause he smiled afterward like he'd gotten caught doing something cute! He is no dummy! He is still very sensitive, he startles easily, and even if you have a smile on your face you can't be too wild and crazy or too loud in front of him! Ha ha! :o) He erupted after I was calling outside to Dave when J was in the room with me! It was hilarious! :o) He's not satisfied with just looking over the shoulder when he's being held now, he twists his body around to look ahead to where he's going! And for the first time (and certainly not the last) I was changing a poopy diaper and before I could get him completely cleaned, he stuck his hand down there right in it! So I grabbed his hand as quickly as I could, because I knew the next place it was going was in his mouth! YUCK! :o)
1 comment:
omg! he is sooo big!! you guys are sooo cute. I hope we get to see you on Sunday to celebrate Andy's Birthday :)
Post a Comment